Tempest

Thursday 27 March 2008

Love & Season's

Tis so easy to be mistaken,
So swift to feel forsaken,
Granted to be human,
Usual to walk away wanton.

Like the seasons in the sun,
Our loyalties change as if on the run.
As the warm rays caress our faces,
A single drop of rain makes us forget summer in hazes.

I watched many turn away from a gentle breeze,
For once upon a time they'd seen stormy winds freeze.
I watched many miss the spring,
Remembering the disappointments it could bring.

They all forgot to see,
And that is the key,
That along with the harsh seasons
Comes always a new hopeful reason.

And I promise to meet each new dawn,
And dying day in dusk,
With faith and belief never gone,
For you my love, my heart and my husk.

Posted by Pavitra :: 07:25 :: 15 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------