Tempest

Friday 14 December 2007

You

I brush a strand of hair falling into your eye
Gently I cup your cheek not wanting to say goodbye
Molten concern in your gaze
I look away in a teary haze

Every breath I take is a memory of your face
Every word I write as pretty as lace
Nothing as beautiful as here, as this place
You walk away...turning my dream to glace

Forever and for always
I'd dream of this for days
In every sparkle of the sun's rays
and every shadow of the moon you lay.

In a smile oft inside
I built you up like the tide
And we swirled on this exquisite ride
until you pushed me aside

Yet I wait for another stormy night
not a moment of fear, nor a heartbeat of fright
In consumed hope of light
All my wait...just to see your sight.

Posted by Pavitra :: 12:15 :: 14 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------