Tempest

Wednesday 6 August 2008

I could live here till I die

Once again I walk down that cobbled lane
Where the sun shines bright and warm
Tis a stroll in a dream and yet I'm sane
Quietitude into singing fantasies transform

The eagles soar, the sparrows chirp
And traverse hills and trees
The low buzz of the humming bees
All blend into a symphony

As I lay squinting up at the branches
Suns rays, azure and gold dances
Floating balls of cotton tickle lazy senses
My soul spreads out free beyond the fences

A sudden rain magnanimously drenches
Our want to celebrate this season quenches
With eyes closed and arms spread
Lying on a green grass and heather bed

This is the place I dream up oft
Perching on a soft cloudy loft
Where the mountains touch the sky
I could live here till I die

Posted by Pavitra :: 01:49 :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------